As we continue to navigate the changing landscape of healthcare in the wake of COVID-19, Lakeshore Physical Therapy remains committed to keeping our patients and staff safe and healthy.
Steps we are taking to ensure the safety and health of all staff and patients:
- Spacing out all appointment times to allow extra time between patients for cleaning
- Continued one-on-one private treatment sessions with increased use of the larger club spaces
- Requiring all staff and patients to wear protective masks during treatment sessions
- Continuing the use of medical grade cleaner for all treatment tables, exercise equipment, and contacted surfaces
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation
- Requiring staff hand washing before and after care
- Hand sanitizer available for every patient
- Use of COVID-19 screening questionnaire for all patients
Our doors are open and we are here for you during this time! We are currently taking new patients that meet the COVID-19 screening requirements. We also have multiple treatment options to meet your comfort level. Those options include both in-person treatment sessions and web-based telehealth appointments using the digital platform Doxy.me.
We are all in this together and want to continue to provide the same quality one-on-one care we are known for! Please let us know how we can better serve you during this time as we all look to the future with hope.
Last updated: 1/6/21